Monthly / Annual Giving OR Recurring Donations
Monthly donation is the easiest and most efficient way to support LPCUWC. It provides a stable income for us to support our work and you can also maximize the impact of your gift for the students!
Class or Reunion Gift
To pay tribute to the UWC Education you received and to provide future students with the exceptional experiential and transformational learning at LPCUWC you experienced before, we appreciate any class donation right after your graduation or during your reunion year. Donations can be given under a class year or a scholarship initiative towards a country.
Davis-UWC IMPACT Challenge
Patron Shelby M C Davis Shelby Davis has issued a challenge to the UWC community to take ownership of UWC’s future sustainability by committing to become regular donors. Shelby has committed a gargantuan $15,000,000; that is one million dollars for every school or college in the UWC family. This new US $15 million match-funding incentive has been designed to encourage and increase donations from UWC alumni, parents and other UWC supporters.
In August 2015, UWC International announced an additional USD $15 million funding boost through a gift by UWC Patron, Shelby M.C. Davis, who currently also funds the Davis United World College Scholars Program.
The new Davis-UWC IMPACT initiative ensures that UWC can continue to award places to students based on merit, irrespective of their background. In a direct challenge to the UWC community, charitable donations from UWC alumni, their families and other individual supporters to the 15 UWC institutions will be matched up to the value of USD $1 million per college.
More about Davis-UWC IMPACT at LPCUWC:
- Alumni, parents, family and friends of UWC are eligible for gift matching
- To unlock the US$1 million matched funding, LPCUWC needs to exceed the number of donors from last year
- Once unlocked, the total amount of donations will be matched 100%, gifts from new donors matched at an additional 100% and gifts from existing donors at an additional 50%
- All funds raised will support scholarships for new LPCUWC students
- The deadline for gift matching in the current period is July 31st 2016. All gifts received by colleges before this date will count towards the participation rate and the total amount to be matched
- Learn more about the challenge or how to help fundraise at www.thanksamillionchallenge.org